Business Insurance Brokers
By understanding the specific needs of businesses, Melbourne Insurance Brokers (MIB) prides itself on representing our customers as a priority. Rather than dealing directly with an impersonal call centre like most Insurance Companies, we seek to build personal long-term relationships.
Our primary goal is to provide a high level of business insurance service to our clients. Business Insurance brokers save clients considerable time on sourcing the best available combination of cover for money spent, and by saving the headaches and hassles of dealing with insurance companies in the event of a claim.
Melbourne Insurance Brokers streamline the whole process by issuing from our office the insurance documentation and certificates of currency for our clients, which is vitally important when acquiring property or other assets.
We also make our clients aware of gaps in their insurance cover and based on their individual and unique circumstances, assist them in setting the most appropriate levels of cover to best protect their assets when a claim occurs. Importantly, sums insured are indexed to ensure our customers are not left out of pocket due to increased rebuilding or replacement costs.
We are Insurance Brokers Melbourne based so please contact us today to get the right business insurance cover for your business at the best price.
Please see below an article written by Small Business Victoria
Use an expert – use an insurance broker. An insurance broker is a professional insurance expert who will represent your interests if you have to make a claim. This contrasts with a insurance companies or insurance agent who may act in their own interests or those of the insurance company. The more insurance companies your broker has access to, the more likely it is they can offer you an effective policy at the best price.
Choose a broker who understands the day-to-day risks of your business. If you do, you'll get a policy that covers the risks particular to your business and not just the standard (although potentially catastrophic) events like a fire. For example, a customer of a beauty salon sued the salon after an adverse skin reaction. The insurance company wouldn't pay the claim as they 'weren't notified of the risk'. A competent broker would have added a clause to cover adverse skin reactions when they prepared the policy.
Some types of business are classed as hazardous risks and it's hard to get insurance for them. It's likely only a broker will know where to find the best cover. If you go directly to an insurer you'll be told what cover they have and what they're prepared to offer you at the time.
- are experts at matching business needs with available insurance
- can put together a business insurance package, and these usually cost less than if you take out several policies separately
- are licensed and regulated by Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and their own code of conduct and practice
- can offer special risk management services and technical advice
- are helpful when you need to make a claim as they can be present when the loss assessor visits or can help negotiate a settlement (for a service fee)
- can independently run all your insurance business as ongoing consultants and will advise you when they make a change or charge a fee
- charge fees, some of which are tax deductible
So please call us today on 03 9686 0688 to talk to one of the most experienced business insurance brokers in Melbourne. Or please fill out our CONTACT FORM Today!