Therefore you need to rest assured that you have the right insurance package – that’s why we are the experts in Property, Construction and Trades Insurance. Some risks that can be covered by the right insurance package may include:
• Tools – Theft of or damage to your tools and equipment when they are on site (outside your premises).
• Property – Damage to your property caused by fire, water, storm, impact or vandalism.
• Public Liability – Injury to third parties and/or damage to their property.
• Life Insurance – Ease the financial burden on your loved ones in the event that you pass.
• Keyman Insurance – Lump sum payment in the event a business partner or key member of staff is unable to work.
• Business Expenses – Provides revenue to cover your absence from the business following accident or illness.
• Motor Vehicles – Damage to your vehicle and third party vehicles or property.
Every business is different so call Melbourne Insurance Brokers now, on (03) 9686 0688 to talk to a specialist in insurance for the Property, Construction and Trades industries.